Manage jump load to help prevent injuries and vertical height performance for up to 8 athletes in real-time.
VERT Coach is a jump load management platform used by over 350 collegiate programs. All data is collected wirelessly by VERT wearable devices. The VERT devices capture real-time jump metrics during tryouts, practices and games. The sensors connect wirelessly to an iPad via Bluetooth BLE or WIFI (model #ROM only). When using BLE the iPad can manage up to eight (8) sensors at once; and up to sixteen (16) units when using WIFI (model #ROM only) in conjunction with a router set up. This product requires an annual subscription of $199.99 per app download for data storage and automated session reports.
VERT Coach Best Practices
- Manage training load to avoid over-working athletes.
- Closely monitor athletes coming back from injury.
- Develop practice plans that ensure best jumps on game-day.
- Motivate players with live leaderboards.
- Monitor effort and consistency with % of max.
- Track improvement from strength training.
VERT Coach comes standard with the following screens:
- Team View (all active players)
- Jump Leaderboard (for motivation)
- Player Graphing page (graphs out sessions jumps)
- Clipboard (for quick player notes)